QUOTES TO NOTE
- The most important thing for any player is speed of thought. Top players read the game not react to it.
- Coaches are not concerned when you fail, only when you do not try again.
- If you’re attacking, you don’t get as tired as when you’re chasing.
- I am a member of a team, and I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, because the team, not the individual, is the ultimate champion.
- If you're not continuously working at your game to the utmost of your ability, someone out there somewhere with equal ability is. And one day you'll play each other.
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.
- The vision of a champion is someone who is bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.
- Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.
- A champion is someone who does not settle for that day's practice, that day's competition, that day's performance. They are always striving to be better. They don't live in the past.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.