Wednesday, May 27, 2020 7:30pm
TSC Club Update - TNI Canceled and Return to Play Delayed
Hi TSC families,
As most of you saw, last Friday (May 22) Governor Lee announced a new Executive Order that addressed various levels of sports and their ability to return to play. This new order has impacted TSC’s Return to Play Action plan, so we ask you to read the below bullet points carefully!
TSC Return to Play Date Pushed to Monday, June 8 for TSC Nashville and TSC Williamson Teams
- TSC received word from City of Brentwood officials today (May 28) that their facilities will remain closed through June 6. The TSC Nashville facility in Bellevue also remains closed; therefore, TSC non-contact training for TSC Nashville and TSC Williamson teams will begin Monday, June 8.
- The schedule that has been communicated to you from your coach should remain the same for the week of June 8 as it was for June 1.
- City of Murfreesboro guidelines allow for non-contact training, so all scheduled TSC Murfreesboro teams will return to play next week as originally planned following the guidelines in Stage I of TSC's Return to Play Action Plan
- Stay tuned for more information from your coach about your team’s return to play.
2020 TNI Canceled
- With Governor Lee’s Executive Order specifically restricting any sports involving contact through June 30, we have canceled the 2020 TNI tournament. Stay tuned for more information from Tournament Director Jimmy Drain if your team was planning to participate. TSC Team Treasurers will hear from Finance Director Janice Wasack regarding this as well.
TSC Tryouts - Still on for U13+ Teams Starting June 15
- Currently, TSC is still planning to conduct player evaluations for U13+ players starting Monday, June 15! Registration is OPEN and can be found here.
- With the new Executive Order, any player evaluations held in June will look different than in year’s past. We are preparing for this! As we continue finalizing the schedules and plans we will communicate to all registered families.
While we are disappointed that some of our membership are delayed in their return to play, we will continue supporting and following all decisions made by local and state officials in order to maintain the safety of our communities. If you have questions about your team’s schedule, please contact your team’s coach directly. Please contact TSC with any other questions.
We appreciate your continued support, understanding and flexibility. We share in your excitement to return to the fields and can’t wait to see everyone soon!